For business owners, executives, managers and entrepreneurs looking for a breakthrough in performance in their businesses.
It is now widely recognised that many executives and business owners can benefit from coaching engaged from outside their organisation.
As a Performance Specialist, I work with business professionals, executives and talent managers in small and large companies, optimizing the performance of their key individuals and teams.
I use coaching, training and guidance to surface and remove unseen performance blocks and uncover people’s hidden strengths and potential. We then use these to create enhanced results for their businesses.
Here are 10 situations where my type of coaching will be useful:
- When what you have been doing is no longer getting the results you want
- Increased pressures to perform at higher levels than ever before
- If key people are not performing as you want or expect
- Achieving alignment and ‘buy in’ from people during implementation of change programmes
- A need to develop and retain top talent
- Supporting new-in-role senior managers during their transition phase
- Providing a focus that other forms of internal organizational support simply cannot
- Supporting top producers and sharpening the abilities of individuals who have been identified as future organizational leaders
- Developing leaders in the context of their current jobs, without removing them from their day-to-day responsibilities
- Setting boundaries for a healthy work/ life balance
If you think your organisation may be ready for this sort of approach, contact me now for an informal consultation.